Pages

Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

Simple Sympathy!!!

Oh I so do not like making sympathy cards. I usually tend to do 'thinking of you' or 'you are in our thoughts' but I had a request from the shop to make some.
The background paper is from the Modern Heritage Natural set by The Clipart Fairy as is the plaque although I added my own wording. I layered this onto some brown card for contrast.
A piece of ribbon and a flower to finish off.
The printing was done onto some thin linen textured cardstock and looks very, very nice.
The collection is also available in pink.

Well Ruby has had a bit of an off day today the poor little mite. Another runny nose and more chomping of fingers so I expect it's teeth again. We didn't take her out as it was pretty cold but tomorrow we are taking her to a play centre for a couple of hours to cheer her up.
I'm off to snuggle on the sofa and carry on with my crotcheting. I'm making dinner mats with a lacy edging and they are looking OK so far......for saying I haven't done any crotchet work for ages.
Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean about the sympathy cards Sheila but unfortunately they are sometimes necessary. Once again you've excelled at the classy look. I love those backing papers and the colour is gorgeous.

    Sorry Ruby's not been a very happy bunny today and hope she'll be feeling better tomorrow. Teeth are nothing but trouble but we need 'em, Lol!

    I haven't done any crocheting for years either. Still got all my patterns (well I inherited them from my much loved Grandmother because I was the only one who could crochet and follow a pattern) and hooks.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-