Saturday, 8 January 2011
You see the two stacked drawer sets in this photograph from when I moved upstairs. Well I have three sets and I have had them for years and have always intended to do something to pretty them up a bit..........and I have finally got around to doing it...........
I have used papers from a stack by My Minds Eye and all it took was two sheets of each pattern. The carcasses need a coat of cream paint and a bit of a shabby treatment and I am going to make some label holders for the fronts of the drawers so that I can find everything. Once the adhesive is dry I will give the fronts a coat of varnish to protect the papers. I think they look gorgeous and go so well with the pink chairs.
Just a couple of corners to finish off and the floor to hoover and then I am done for today.
Thanks for dropping by.