Pages

Followers

Thursday 19 December 2019

Two Proud Grandmas!!!

I am so glad I got to go and see Marlowe in her first nativity play yesterday. It was absolutely lovely. 
I take my hat off to the teachers who must have worked so hard to co-ordinate a large group of three to five year old's into such a wonderful performance.
Marlowe knew all the words and actions to the songs and looked extremely cute in her little sheep costume.
Two very proud Grandmas left with not very dry eyes.

Afterwards I walked down into town to meet up with DD and after a much needed coffee we smashed the last of the shopping list. We didn't get home until well after 6pm but at least it's done now until I go and pick up the fresh stuff at the weekend.

Today I need to repack all of the large storage boxes I emptied to loan to The Doodles for moving. All of the stuff is piled on the landing so it really needs tidying away.
Then I need to sort out and launder the small quilts I am donating to a collection at DD's work for the dogs home.
There are other jobs on the list so I will be keeping busy for the day.

Hope you are all enjoying your Christmas preparations.
Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful. It's lovely to see the little ones in a Nativity, they look so proud of themselves. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-