Pages

Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2019

A Misty, Murky Morning!!!

It's proper 'orrible outside this morning....damp, misty and cold.
I really didn't fancy going out so Andy has been dispatched to pick up some fresh salad for tea tonight. There is a small list of things I need to get for Christmas but I will tackle that this afternoon.

When we dropped Ruby off last night I got a lovely surprise invitation to go and see Marlowe in her first nativity play this afternoon.
I didn't think I would be able to go as only two tickets are allowed. Luckily they are doing two performances so Mummy and Daddy will go this morning and London Grandma and I get to go to the second one. We are both very happy about that.
Once we are finished I'll call DD to come and pick me up and we'll go and kill this shopping list.

This morning I need to find and wrap the London gifts so that they can be handed over today and this evening DD and I will make a start on the rest.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time and a decent chair often our kids performances were all marred for me as I had a bad back and the little chairs were a killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably stand at the back Trish as the little chairs are a killer for me too.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful time at Marlowe's nativity play, what a lovely surprise. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least there won't be tons of moms and dads standing up to video tape their little ones as they will have been to the morning performance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a lot of them went to both performances and many of them were watching it through their phones Chris.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a lovely time at the Nativity Play. Watching children around this time is what really makes it special. I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-