Pages

Followers

Monday 2 December 2019

Frozen!!!

We have survived a very cold weekend although at times I could have cried.
By tomorrow afternoon we should be fixed and I may well tape myself to a radiator for the foreseeable future.

When we have not been out and about with Ruby we have snuggled on the sofa under a pile of fluffy blankets.
Friday night we went to see Frozen 2. It was a nice film but I didn't like it as much as the original film.
Saturday the tree was decorated and the outdoor lights were all put up. DD took Ruby out for lunch and then a little shopping trip and after tea we watched the Home Alone films, drank hot chocolate and ate popcorn.
Sunday was lunch at the pub and a walk around the garden centre for Ruby to see all the decorations and the Lemax village then home for more snuggles and tea for her before we had to take her home.
So it has been a lovely weekend.....and next weekend we have Miss Marlowe coming for the night on Saturday and a good part of the day on Sunday.

For now I am looking forward to having some hot water on tap instead of having to boil kettles so that I can have a good deep clean of everywhere and get the house in order before Christmas.

Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend and have a good week this week.
Sheila-x-

17 comments:

  1. Oh, Sheila! Hope you defrost very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Liz. I was so cold last night that I couldn't sleep.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. How lovely that you had Ruby to snuggle up with to make your weekend brighter. I had to smile (sorry!) at you going to see Frozen - how appropriate! I really hope the new engineer is as good as his word. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes not such a good choice given our situation but at least the cinema was warm.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I feel cold just at the thought of no heat so do hope you are sorted soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been pretty horrible the last few days Sue but hopefully today will be the day it gets fixed.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. How awful you still don't have heating, snuggling up under blankets and drinking hot chocolate is a very good idea, poor you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been pretty bad Chris but hopefully the end is in sight.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I really do hope this week brings a WARM glow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a nice weekend. I really hope you get things fixed. You've been a lot more patient than I would have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh if you could have heard my language at times though Sharon....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. What a delightful weekend. I bet Ruby had a brilliant time. I did wonder if Marlowe stays over and you're answered my question :)

    Really hope by tomorrow evening you're all snuggly and warm again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww she did Suzanne and she didn't want it to end.
      We've only had Marlowe to stay over once before but her and Ruby came together. It was a nightmare so we are having Marlowe seperately this time.

      Engineer said afternoon so hopefully soon.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  8. It sounds like you enjoyed a lovely weekend, regardless of the heating situation. I hope there's an end in sight now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was lovely Jules. Ruby can always cheer us up.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a lovely time was had by all despite the central heating. Hope it's fixed now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-