Pages

Followers

Friday 27 December 2019

Back To Normal Today!!!

It's just Andy and I at home today. DD is back at work and when she comes in it will just be a quick change and out again as she is going to spend the night at The Doodles while DDIL's sister is still here.
Andy has been out this morning and taken the rest of the stuff that needed going to the recycling centre from the old house. Tomorrow the keys will be handed back and it will be off their hands.
They are settling into their new house beautifully.

I am doing laundry....when am I not....lol.....and in between loads I am browsing Etsy shops for downloadable cross stitch charts to buy with the money DD gave me for Christmas. I'll get them printed off and then kitted up ready for stitching.
They will all be Christmas projects as they are my absolute favourites to stitch.

Having looked at the tv guide for tonight I think we may well have to dig around in our DVD's for something to watch while we have a simple tea of cheese, crackers and pickles.

To finish the day I will go up for a bath and use some of the gorgeous Sanctuary Spa goodies I got for Christmas.

I hope you are having a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. There's been lots of laundry done here too, Sheila. It's never ending.
    Although I have had a little time to start a small project, which I'm enjoying. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think the laundry would stop piling into the basket at holiday time wouldn't you....lol.
      It's nice to know that you have had some time for yourself.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I will be into the DVD's too this evening. I may watch "Love Actually" again - it's my favourite Christmas movie. Still eating turkey but the end is nigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never get tired of watching Love Actually or The Holiday with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz.
      I just sliced up the last of the turkey last night and froze it.....it may be in the freezer for a while...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It is great to get back to normal isn't it? I've got some new cross stitch patterns that I can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm ready to clear away all the decorations now and put everything back as it should be.
      Can't wait to start on my new patterns either.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I love Sanctuary Spa - what a lovely present! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-