Pages

Followers

Monday 9 December 2019

The Best Laid Plans!!!

This morning I had planned to go and do a shop at Iceland to take advantage of a £10 off a £40 shop and have them deliver it so that I could go and work through the rest of my shopping list before going home to await the delivery. 
That didn't happen as they only had an early slot 12pm-2pm so we had to get home, wait for the delivery which came about twenty minutes after we got in then back out again to do the rest of the shopping and use a T***o voucher for £3 off a £20 shop. 
We have just made it home before DD arrived back from work.

I am out tonight for a meal with DDIL and her Mum. It should have been next week but they will be in the middle of moving. It will be lovely to be able to just sit and chat as there isn't that much time when we deliver Ruby home on Wednesday's due to bath time and bed time.
There's not been much time for cooking today so Andy and DD will fend for themselves with something quick and easy out of the freezer while I go and have a nice bath and get ready.

Hope you have all had a lovely day.
Sheila-x-




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your meal out. It's great you have such a good relationship with your DDIL and her Mum. I don't know what I'd have done without Mark's mum at times. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely evening, Sheila. It'll be so nice for you all to have a good chinwag xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-