Pages

Followers

Saturday 2 February 2019

Saturday!!!

Well you won't need me to tell you that it's cold this morning but we do have some sun and pretty blue sky.

Yesterday was another fun filled day with little Marlowe.
We danced, she flew like The Snowman, we made rice crispy cakes, we watched the very short snow shower and we snuggled.
It was so lovely.

I was out early and home late so today I need to catch up on some jobs around the house and I have a duvet cover that has somehow got a rip in it which needs mending...only small but in a very fiddly place. I need to get my hands warm before I tackle that.
I've started the laundry today so that hopefully Monday will be free of too many household jobs and I can knuckle down and make a start on finishing one of the three quilt tops that are done but need layering and quilting. I really must get back into my sewing before I forget how to do it.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever you are doing.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. We have snow.... lot's and lot's of snow. It looks beautiful but I won't be moving off this sofa until tonight. We are out at a friends house for supper.. I might need my wellies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you managed to get out last night.
      Still no snow here:(
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. We are suffering the opposite here in Western Australia, sun from early morning until sunset. A happy medium would be nice.
    I have tried so many times to comment but no luck. Fingers crossed this time.
    I love your blog, so warm and friendly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marilyn. How lovely to hear from you all the way from Australia.
      It always amazes me that while we are shivering in the cold you are sweltering in the sun. We do have some sun today but not enough to feel even slightly warm.
      I'm glad your comment managed to get through this time.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. What fun for you and Marlowe creating lots of memories for you both to treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-