Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Scissors At The Ready!!!

At long last I am ready to get started on some sewing.
The pattern is cut, the fabric is sorted and my scissor hand is itching to get cutting. I just need to tidy the table before I crank it up to cutting height.
I am going to cut out two or three aprons to replace all my tatty old ones so that will keep me busy for a few hours. I also need to make some bias tape which is one of my favourite sewing jobs.

Not sure what I am doing for our meal tonight but it will be something simple like beans on toast. I'll see what DD fancies when she comes in.

Ruby's little tea party last night was lovely and DDIL had made the most amazing unicorn cake for her.
Marlowe kept reminding us that she will be having a birthday party next month and that she is having a unicorn cake too....so cute.

It's quite cold here today so I think I will go and put the heating on so that the house is warm when DD gets home.

Hope you are having a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

8 comments:

  1. It must be sewing season.. If I could drag myself away from knitting socks I have an urge to make a couple of summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's summer dress planning weather down here Cherie.
      It's quite warm today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. The machine is all set, the decks are cleared. First thing tomorrow I will be there. I just have to recover from a 2 day cleaning binge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are having a fab sewing day today.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. What a cutie Marlowe is wanting to be the same as her big sister. Sounds like a lovely get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for Marlowe's party as it will be her first one at a village hall.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I love a sewing project when I'm in the mood. Hope you had fun! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been in the mood for so long Vix but hopefully this will get my mojo started again.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-