Pages

Followers

Thursday 21 February 2019

A Night With Ruby!!!

Ruby did indeed come for her tea yesterday and also stayed over for the night.
She has not long been picked up by Mummy and Marlowe and they are now off to a park for a picnic lunch and a good run round.
Luckily the weather has turned out quite sunny and warm so they should have a lovely time.

As it is warm today I am thinking cold meat and salad for tea for a change but I will have to go and do a top up shop this afternoon for salad stuff as I haven't been keeping that much in over the last few weeks....just bags of mixed leaves as a side with a dressing.

I'm having an old lady day today.....dreadfully achy hands and shoulders.....so I think I'll take it easy for the rest of the day and start again on the housework tomorrow.

Hope it's a lovely sunny day for you all too.
Sheila-x-


6 comments:

  1. How lovely for you to have an impromptu Ruby sleepover. Hope you can take it easy this afternoon and feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely Sooze. Although she is on half term break she is a busy little social bee and I wasn't sure she would be free.
      Lazy afternoon taken and I do feel abit better.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. So nice that Ruby slept over. Hopefully a good nights sleep for you tonight and you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was MM. We had a lovely time.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. So that’s what to call it...an old lady day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol....it was just the right name for how I felt yesterday Jackie :)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-