Pages

Followers

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Pottering About!!!

This morning I attempted to finish the job I started yesterday but my body just wasn't having any of it....useless old bag of aching bones....lol....so instead I have been pottering about in the kitchen and made some little individual puddings with orange curd in the base and orange flavoured sponge. I am hoping that they will go down well with Miss Ruby who will be here for tea shortly.
It's really quite warm today so just a light tea of crispy chicken goujons and a mixed leaf salad drizzled with passionfruit vinegar should be nice and refreshing.

....and that's about all I've done today. Not much but I'll make up for it when the aches and pains have gone.

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

13 comments:

  1. I think you deserve a rest and it sounds like you've been kept busy in the kitchen anyway.
    Enjoy your tea with ruby. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowing down a bit has helped a bit Jules.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I think your body is definitely telling you it needs a rest at the mo, Sheila. Have a lovely time with Ruby, the puds sound lovely. So does the passionfruit vinegar dressing - did you make it or is it a bought one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Sooze...I have been flogging it a bit lately...lol.
      The vinegar is one that I buy from the food shop at Trentham and it is just gorgeous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Sorry about the aches and pains, Sheila, such a nuisance when you want to crack on with thing.
    Have a lovely time with Ruby.
    Did you enjoy the Sewing Bee last night? I was in my element! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix. Yes I could do without it just now.
      Sewing Bee 70's week was awesome. I loved it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I was a bit achey this morning, sitting for so long in the car I think. The Sewing Bee was good last night, I so remembered the maxi dresses and the flares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your aches are better today Pam...mine are starting to improve now.
      Sewing bee was fabulous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Hope you enjoy your tea with Ruby. The orange pudding sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby loved her tea and the puddings were gorgeous.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  6. Apparently if you sit still or stay in bed for 10 days in a row with illness you age 10 years. so keep moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lordy....I once had six months confined to bed with back problems so I dread to think how old I am...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  7. Sorry to hear that you've been suffering. and glad to know that you are feeling a little better (as per your later post)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-