Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Just Another Day!!!

It's a little dull today outside although the sun is trying to shine in between the clouds.
My tiny daffodils have at last started to flower and they look so cheerful. We just need to have a good tidy up out there now and see what else is sprouting. Last weekend would have been good but we were out and about so fingers crossed it will be as nice this weekend.

Today I am having a bit of a swish round with the cleaning cloths and poking in a few corners while I wait for the sauce to cook that will be made into a lasagna later and then I am going to get on the sewing machine and do some more aprons until Andy gets up and I can run the hoover round.

The Quilt & Stitch Village is coming to the racecourse again this year and DD will be ordering our tickets at the end of the month. Ruby wants to go again so this time we can order her ticket with ours. She loved it last year.
I mostly concentrated on the quilting side of the show last year but this time I would like to have a look at the embroidery displays too.

I've gone a bit chilly sitting here typing so I think I'll have a hot drink before I do anything else.

Hope you are having a lovely day today.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. Something to look forward to, Sheila. Bet Ruby will love it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely looking forward to it Sooze.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I love that kind of show. We might get along to Harrogate later in the year as they have a great variety of craft and gardening shows there. We won't manage the spring flower show this year but the Autumn one should be nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to a flower show Cherie. I bet Roz would like that.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Always nice to have something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is and now I have two things to look forward to....the quilt show in April and the trip to the Harry Potter Adventure in May:)
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. As longer daylight hours approach, I'm looking forward to being out in the garden once again, but I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed at the amount of work that needs to be done out there. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours looks a bit overwhelming too at the moment Jules but we'll do it a bit at a time and get there in the end.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. I love all the craft shows, it is so good to see the stuff in the flesh. On line shopping is okay but somethings do not look the same once they arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-