Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 September 2018

Papering Day!!!

Thank you for the comments on Thursday's post.

For the moment I am so over painting after putting four coats on three sections of wall so a change of pace today and I am papering the one wall that I can. It seems ages since I last hung wallpaper but I am going to enjoy it....I think....lol.

As I am busy there will be very little time spent in the kitchen and a quick tea of hot dogs will be offered. Andy would have liked something a bit more substantial but declined my suggestion that if he wanted a big meal he could do the papering...not that I would let him anywhere near my lovely paper but it was just to make a point.
He'll be getting a roast dinner tomorrow at the pub.

Missing my Ruby and I am hoping that she will be able to come for tea on Wednesday or at least one day next week.
Back to school on Tuesday and Grandad will be taking her on first day back. She loves school and will be looking forward to it.

Right I will go and crack on.
Thanks for visiting today.
Sheila-x-


1 comment:

  1. I just read this again as I thought it was a new post… I thought you had had a pampering day... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-