Pages

Followers

Friday 28 September 2018

I Am Done!!!

Well it feels like it has taken for ever but at last the living room is finished. There is something I want to do to the door to the under stairs cupboard but I don't know what at the moment. I have other things I need to move onto for the time being so I'll think about that later.

Today is all about tidying up ready for the weekend and getting rid of the box of decorating tools out of my sewing room as I am sick of tripping over it.
Quite a bit accomplished this morning and my next job is to hoover the stairs and clean the inside of the front door.

Once all the housework is done I can turn my hand to a bit of crafting. 
DDIL asked us to save all of our big jars to turn into candle jars for the tables at her birthday party so I am going to make a start on those. They will have a wrap of hessian and raffia and then I will decorate them with leaves which I will cut out on my Cricut machine and then layer and triple emboss them with a clear powder. They should look really nice when they are done.

The weather is looking fairly decent so I'm hoping DD will be able to get out in the garden to do some tidying up.....and now I've said that it will most likely rain....lol.

Have a great weekend.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. Bet you're SO glad it's all done! The candle jars sound lovely, Sheila. How's Smudge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to get things in the house done before Winter sets in isn't it. Yes please, an update on Smudge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not matter how much you get done, there is always "just one more job" before you are done. I have been in the garden all day and you can just about see where I have been. I did manage a little while in the sewing room this morning, but there is still plenty to keep me busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so pleased it’s done, hope we see pictures. The jar idea sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice when something is complete. The candles sound lovely. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on finishing the decorating!
    I've been putting off tidying outside of the front door for a week and finally did it today, it feels good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-