Pages

Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Dark And Light!!!

It was so dark and dreary when we got up this morning but now the clouds have gone and the sun has has come out leaving us with a nice bright and breezy day.

A couple of the downs from in the week have been sorted now. DDIL has a new car and is mobile again and a new tumble dryer has been purchased and installed.

Smudge had his blood test yesterday and we will get the results of that on Monday sometime. I am just hoping that everything is fine and that he doesn't need any more medication. He is already on five tablets a day and he also has cream and drops for his eyes and he hates it all.

The nice weather has got Andy outside doing some house maintenance. DD is cooking roast chicken for lunch and I am tidying the table in the sewing room ready to set out a new jigsaw this afternoon and also doing laundry to get a head start on it.

I hope you are having a lovely relaxing day too.
Sheila-x-

9 comments:

  1. It's good to read things are looking up for you now Sheila. It's never a nice feeling when it all gets on top of you.
    We just need Smudge's tests to come back OK now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules. I try not to let things get on top of me but sometimes life just throws you a curve ball and it smacks you right in the face.
      Fingers are crossed for the phone call from the vet.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I spent the entire day yesterday sorting, cutting up and storing neatly all of my fabric-gifted, thrifted, donated and purchased. Four huge bags have been passed on and some to textile recycling I am now making bags for our charity upcycling project-whacky, dainty, patterened and plain. I’m enjoying it so far! Today, I did the food shopping ready to be absent on potential jury service from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so looking forward to getting all this decorating stuff put away and getting some sewing done. I am missing it a lot.
      The bags sound lovely.
      Good luck with the jury service if you get called.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you got those things sorted! It was quite chilly here this morning, nice but definitely autumnal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon...at least some things are sorted out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Just catching up with your week. Glad to read some things have been sorted. I hope this week is less stressful and has more ups although if you're like me you'd happily settle for evens :)

    I had to de-ice the car this morning. What the heck, it's only September! We have blue sky and sunshine now and there's a lovely crispness to the air.

    Hope Smudge's results come back fine. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evens would be very good indeed Suzanne. I know where I am with evens.

      De-icing already...wow that seems early doesn't it.
      Love that crispness in the air at this time of year after all the fugginess of Summer.
      Dreading the call from the vet but hopefully things will not be as terrible as we fear.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Just catching up, hopefully the blood test results for Smudge were OK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-