Pages

Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

Thursday!!!

Nowhere to go today and no visitors expected so on with the painting.
I am really hoping that just one more coat does the job.

Tomorrow I need to pop out for my flu jab and then I can spend the rest of the day putting everything back to rights in the living room although I do need to make a decision on the bookcase. Will it stay or will it go? When it is full of DVD's I find it quite overbearing but where do I put them all if I get rid.....decisions, decisions.

Not a lot planned for the weekend this week apart from a meal out on Saturday night for Andy's birthday and the rest will probably be spent relaxing after the ups and downs of the last week or so.

Have you got anything nice planned?
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. I have a wonderful weekend planned, many trips to the tip to get rid of the detritus from wall building and general tidying up. I had my flu jab this morning, no ill effects. Francesca bought herself some zipper pouches made to take stacks of DVD,s of course the original covers had to go. I am in much the same boat as you,do they stay or go? We do watch most of them, even though you can get them on various channels. i am loath to part with the boxes in case we decide to donate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it will be a nice weekend for tip trips.
      It's the bookcase I want to get rid of as it's too tall for the room really. The DVD's are mostly Ruby's so I might see if I can sort out under the stairs and move them there..
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Nothing planned as yet, but I have no doubt we will be working outside if the weather holds to get the fencing done before the chickens arrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed for some good weather so that you can get outside.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Have you thought of putting doors on the DVD cabinet and painting the cabinet and doors the same color as the walls? The colorful cases would be hidden and the cabinet would blend in. Food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very good idea Barbara Anne but it's not really a decent enough piece of furniture to put the effort into. One of those pieces that you just get as a stop gap until you find the right thing if you know what I mean.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-