Pages

Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Getting There!!!

The decorating is coming along nicely. There is still a bit to do but I am nearly finished with the wallpapering thank goodness.............


I just have to finish the left side of the chimney breast and hang another piece around the water pipe box in the opposite corner and that will be it......done.
I must say that it is lovely paper to work with although a little wasteful with the size of the drop for matching.
There are still two walls to paint but they won't take long and then I can start putting the room back together.
This seems to be taking forever to get done but I am taking particular care to make a really good job of everything as it will have to last. I'm not sure I will be up to doing it again.

A search is going on for some artwork to hang on the walls but I haven't seen a thing I like yet. When I wasn't looking I saw loads of pictures I really liked....Sod's Law I suppose.

Normal jobs are still being done and I am just waiting for one load of laundry to finish drying before I reload both the dryer and the washer. 
No line drying today as it is raining and quite chilly. It suits me though as I am going to be trundling up and down steps for a couple of hours.

Well I had best go and get on as I'd like to be finished when Andy gets up.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-





9 comments:

  1. Very swish...will have to be the hand painted periwinkle china from now on Sheila! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it’s lovely, I love grey and the paper looks just right, well worth the job xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely change from the plain walls we have always had Cheryl and it has definitely been worth doing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely, I love anything to do with deer and stags. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks stunning, love the wallpaper. When you have finished there's plenty of decorating that needs doing here lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-