Pages

Followers

Friday 14 September 2018

Sneaky Jobs!!!

Sorry for not posting yesterday.
I came across a sneaky job that really needed doing and it took up quite a bit of the day.
A few years ago we had to have a radiator replaced in the living room and the new one was a smaller and lower design than the old one. Because of that the wallpaper edges were showing and it wasn't a very good look so I had to carefully remove and replace the wallpaper there.
All done now and the first coat of the pale grey has gone on today. I'm not too sure if I like it but we'll see what it looks like when it's completely dry.

Gosh....I have just noticed the time. I had best go and get some tea on for DD who will be arriving home soaking wet in a few minutes.....it is thrashing down with rain.

Hope you have all had a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. That's the problem with decorating, you start one job and end up with so many more. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how fast the time rushes by when you get into a task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound really productive lately. It's making me feel quite lazy lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-