Pages

Followers

Friday 21 September 2018

A Morning At The Doodles!!!

Up and out very early this morning to go and look after Marlowe while DS and DDIL took Ruby to school and then went off to find a new car.
Poor Miss Moo was very subdued as she has a cold and it's making her feel very tired. She didn't want to play very much so we have just snuggled on the sofa and watched a never ending round of Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly and In The Night Garden which I do believe is above and beyond the call of a Ganma's duties....lol.

I've not long arrived home and am just having a cuppa before I start to catch up with some domestic stuff.
Andy requested home made fish and chips for his tea tonight so we have cod in home made beer batter and also home made mushy peas with chunky chips. The peas are the quick soak ones so I had better go and get them soaking for a couple of hours before I do anything else.

Wet and windy here today so I have no plans to be going out again. After tea we will hunker down and carry on watching Star Trek Voyager. I am really enjoying watching it.

Hope you have a good day today and a lovely weekend.
Sheila-x- 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful morning in spite of the awful TV shows they love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're wonderful to stay awake through them all, Bob the Builder used to send me off and my GS used to wake me up to say it had finished!!But lovely to snuggle up, those days are gone for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-