Pages

Followers

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Life Is Full Of Ups And Downs!!!

The last wall still hasn't been painted.
I have cleared the bookshelf ready to be moved but had no-one here to help me move it and by the time I had the time for painting had passed and I was onto kitchen duties.
No time to get it done today as it is Ruby Day and chicken pie was requested for tea. I have been in the kitchen all morning making that happen.

Slightly more downs than ups going on here at the moment.
DDIL's car had died and she needs to replace it pronto and in the meantime she is using DS's car and we are all pulling together to get school and work pickups done. I will be watching Marlowe for a few hours on Friday while they go and look for a new car.
My tumble dryer has died too so that will need replacing. I am hoping for dry weather until that can be sorted.

Smudge had to have a urine test at the end of last week. They found protein so he now has to go back and have blood tests on Saturday to check for kidney problems.
I will be glad when September is behind us.

Andy has had to get up and go to a funeral today so while he is out I am going to get the hoovering and tidying done just in case he decides to go back to bed later after he has picked Ruby up.

Hope you are all having a good day today.
Sheila-x-

10 comments:

  1. I bet you will be glad to see the back of September Sheila. Hope it isn't windy down that way. Its horrible and scary here today. I bet there are some trees down on the news tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will be glad to see the back of it Cherie.
      Wind not too bad here.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. Wild and windy weather here as well.Sometimes it seems as though we lurch from one situation to another, like a row of domino's going down. Fingers crossed that you come out the other side soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure everything will be fine eventually Pam.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It always seems to go like that doesn’t it, everything to deal with at once, let’s hope you’re due for a quiet period. Enjoy your lovely Ruby time xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll get through it Cheryl. My biggest concern is Smudge at the moment. The poor little mite is having quite a time of it at the moment.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Why is it that when one thing goes wrong, so it seems does everything else? I hope Ruby manages to brighten your day. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the same isn't it Jules.
      I got an extra half hour with me Ruby last night....it was lovely.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  5. Always the way one thing breaks down and then everything else follows. Hopefully Ruby will bring some cheer. Storm Ali seem to be wreaking havoc, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just hoping my kettle doesn't die. Can't do without my coffee...lol.
      The storm hasn't been too bad here.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-