Pages

Followers

Thursday 20 September 2018

Heavy Breeze!!!

The wind didn't seem too bad here yesterday. I can't say I could have put any washing on the line without having to chase it up to the next village and one of my neighbours fence panels blew out but other than that I think we escaped the worst of it.
Today is cold and grey with hardly a breath of wind.

I got an extra half an hour with Ruby last night as we were making a slight detour to pick DS up from work when we took her home.
She came in from school like a little ray of sunshine with the biggest beamiest smile on her face and everything just seemed right with our world after a wonderful hug from her.

Andy is just about to help me shift that bookcase now. He is up and about as he booked a night off work last night so I'll nab him before he goes up to bed for a nap later.

Have a wonderful day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Those precious hours with the grands slip by so fast and before you know it they are getting ready for college or uni. Make the most of every minute, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious times. Glad the wind wasn't too bad. It wasn't as bad as anticipated here either although the torrential rain has been non stop for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weather abysmal...have lit the woodburner after returning from work. However the broadband is back so can post later! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our landing at Birmingham airport was a bit hairy with all the wind, the girl next to me gripped my hand so was so scared! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-