Pages

Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Wednesday Waffle!!!

Another neither here nor there day weatherwise today......a bit of this and a bit of that.
I've got a couple of things to hang out which may or may not dry so we'll see.

Feeling a bit down as I got a message last night to say that Ruby wouldn't be able to come to tea tonight as there is nobody to drop her round but she is coming Friday instead so I have that to look forward to.

Not much going on here today as I am caught up with most things so I think I might bake some sultana buns to use up some eggs before I buy new when I go shopping tonight.

DD found a car she wants at a local dealer online. Andy has been down this morning and sorted everything out so before we go shopping tonight we will empty her car and get it hoovered out then give it a wash ready for her to take it tomorrow and bring back her new car.
She doesn't even know any of this yet as she was expecting to go and sort it at the weekend so I can't wait to tell her when she comes home.

Haven't given a thought to tea yet but there is salad to use up so it will probably be that and either something out of the freezer or just cheese and pineapple which will mean no cooking which is always good....lol.

Anyhoo....I am ready for a cuppa and five minutes peace now Andy has gone off to work.

Back tomorrow.
Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. Shame you on't get to see Ruby today, but on the plus side at least it has been deferred rather than cancelled. It has been strange weather here too, rain sun and showers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for your DD, bet she was excited. At least you have Friday with Ruby to look forward to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...having Ruby on a non school night has got to be a bonus?! Even if it means two extra sleeps to wait. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-