Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Faffing!!!

I seem to have spent the whole day faffing....flitting from one job to another. I may have achieved something but I am not sure what...lol.
Do you ever have days like that?

Just begging for the rain to keep off for a couple of hours once DD gets in as we need to clean out her car.
The outside got washed at Tesco last night in preparation for her taking it to the dealer tomorrow after work to exchange it for a lovely blue Kia Picanto.
It will make a change from the hulking beast she has driven around in for several years.
Would you believe it....she has just turned into the drive and it has just started raining after managing to keep off all day!!!
Still it has to be done so we'll get off and do it.

Hope it's dry where you are.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. Oh Shelia sounds like you are talking about me today, the day has gone and I was just thinking well what have I done, even though I have been on the go all day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, ha....my legs are killing me too so I wish I knew what I had done to earn it.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I think we all have days like that, it's one of the reasons I like to be able to tick things off a list, so I know I've actually done something I needed to do xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got my lists but there was nothing on them I fancied doing today......especially the job that involves dealing with spiders...oh yuck....that one will be put off until it can't be any more....lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  3. It's been one of those days here too. The weather has been rotten so we've been pretty much stuck indoors. I did bake a banana loaf though, so it wasn't all bad.
    Your daughter must be excited about her new car. A smaller one will be easier to clean too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just been dark all day here Jules with no rain until Roz turned into the drive. It has been cold though so maybe my faffing should have involved some baking or soup making.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. I seem to have had a week of it, things can only get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-