Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Traumatised!!!|

Yesterday was a totally vile day.
I am not going into huge detail as it would be just too gross but suffice it to say it involved one disgusting dog, bathing of said dog and me vomiting and nearly passing out.
Believe me you don't want to know any more than that.

Suzanne....thank you for the recommendation of the ultrasonic thingymadoodle.
We have purchased one. It has been in the garden since Sunday and this morning we got up to a clean lawn.
I shall be very, very happy if it continues.

Joan (Devon) I am sorting out a post for you regarding die cutting so keep an eye open for that.

Today I am just having a general clean up downstairs as things have got a bit untidy and I want to have it all nice and cosy for when DD comes home so we can settle down with our salads and rewatch our box sets of 24. We have nothing new so decided on that.

Well the Marigolds await so I'll go and crack on.
Hope you are all having a good day.
Sheila-x-


7 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed it keeps them at bay Sheila. They start to know where it is and not only did our neighbour's cats stop coming into our garden, after a few days they would cross the road then back over again further down rather than walking past our house.

    Oh dear, sounds like Smudge hasn't been well or has been rolling in something not very nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila, I shall look forward to that.
    Our present rescue dog was a bit like that when we first got him, but thankfully seems to have grown out of it.
    Do you have Netflix? We've been watching Kiefer Sutherland in Designated Survivor (I think that's what it's called). It's a bit like 24 being political, but very good. We've finished watching the first series and are waiting for 28th September when it starts again. Another good one is Strange Things which also starts again on the same date. There's a lot of choice on Netflix.

    Joan (Devon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smudge is old now Joan and seems to be getting filthier by the day. Unfortunately I have a very weak stomach when it comes to dealing with anything nasty and boy was it nasty.
      We don't have Netflix but we are thinking of looking into it.
      Hugs -x-

      Delete
  3. I sometimes wonder why we have dogs as they can be totally gross at times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally gross....but I still love him.
      That could change though if I have to deal with that again...lol.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  4. Long may the gadget work and keep the cats at bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope so MM. Just need to make sure the batteries don't run out.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-