Pages

Followers

Thursday 28 September 2017

Not So Crazy Today!!!

Ahhhhh....that's better.
No crazy today....all is calm and peaceful for now.
This morning I have pottered about and then pottered some more, prepared the veg and everything for the evening meal. I am using up a tray of pork chops today from the freezer.
The inside one is nearly empty so I will soon be able to start bringing stuff in from the outside one to get used up.

It's a reasonably nice day here....cool but bright and sunny. No breeze though so I am not even going to bother doing any washing.

After dropping Ruby off last night and spending a bit of time being entertained by Miss Marlowe....who gets cheekier by the day....neither DD or I felt like going shopping so that will be done tonight. Just basics like butter, milk, bread and fresh veg so we shouldn't be too long.

Tomorrow is Andy's birthday but it will be a fairly quiet day as he comes in from his last night shift and spends the best part of the day sleeping.
DD is treating him to Chinese for his birthday tea and we have been invited down to The Doodle House for a birthday breakfast on Saturday morning. I will think of something special to cook for tea on Saturday and then that will be his birthday over for another year.
I don't know why he didn't book tonight off so he could have a full day up tomorrow and we could have gone for a ride out somewhere.

Now I am off to finally iron, prep and pin the calendars ready for sewing over the weekend.

Have a smashing day.
Sheila-x-

3 comments:

  1. It's good to have a clam day every now and then. I did the dentist trip but Neath is full of men setting up dozens of market stalls so sat in the waiting room and knitted rather than fight my way into the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Andy a Happy Birthday. Sounds like fun being entertained by Miss Marlowe, she sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're getting Chinese for tea you should have plenty of sewing time...yippee! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-