Pages

Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

A Mixed Day!!!

Looks like we are getting a bit of everything today weatherwise.
It's grey but there is a tiny bit of sunshine peeking through.
It's misty over the fields and it's raining.
No sound of the children playing out so I expect they are all being dragged around town picking up last minute bits for going back to school on Wednesday.

Today I will be cracking on with a bit more sorting out and decluttering. 
It's the turn of the wardrobes and in particular I want to sort out the clothes Ruby has here. She has shot up alarmingly and at seven and a half is just about up to DD's shoulders so I expect there will be things in there that won't fit her any more.

A solution has been found for keeping all of the bathroom stuff together in one place.
I have quite a large vegetable rack which used to be in my craft room which will be kitted out with the cleaning stuff, cloths and dusters. It will be stored neatly in what was the airing cupboard along with the hoover and extension cord. I should be able to store the loo rolls in there too and then I will just need to buy a slim unit to fit alongside the bath for spare toothpaste, toothbrushes etc and the job will be sorted.
I'll try and get Andy to come with me to order the carpet at the weekend.
I hope they'll come out and do a fitting in such a small room because I can't tackle it any more.

Peace and quiet this afternoon for a change as Andy is at last back into his shift pattern after having to swap about to cover shortages.
I get so much more done when he is out of my way...lol.

Okey dokey.....black bags at the ready and off we go.

Have a lovely day and I will be back to catch up with more blogs later.
Sheila-x-

1 comment:

  1. They grow so quickly, I expect your sewing machine will be working overtime once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-