Pages

Followers

Saturday 30 September 2017

Thank You!!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind thoughts for my niece yesterday.

The operation she had was a tracheostomy as while they kept trying to wake her from her sedation for the brain bleed she was choking on her tube which was very distressing for her.

When she came round after the op she smiled at her partner when he told her that we all sent our best wishes....apparently a good sign that there is no brain damage.

I am still waiting to hear from my sister how things have gone today...hoping that no news is good news.

Meanwhile here at The Mansion we have had a fairly quiet day.
An early start with a birthday breakfast at The Doodles for Andy which was just so lovely.
He then went one way in town and DD and I went the other.
I needed dowel rods for the advent calendars and pineapple to go with the gammon for tea.
Andy beat us home and we opened the door to a house stinking of onions which he was peeling ready for pickling.
They are good strong ones as they were making my eyes water in the back room and he was in the living room.

The day has turned really nasty now....cold and wet....so the heating  is on and my pair are watching a film which doesn't appeal to me much.
I'll go and snuggle the gigglies (guinea pigs) down for the night and I might just go and veg on the sofa regardless of the film.

Hope you have all had a good day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. So pleased the news is good, positive thoughts were and are being sent to you and your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a healthy outcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope she will be OK Sheila. The smile is a positive sign. It's been a damp day in Manchester today but still quite mild for the time of year, although the conkers on the ground are a sure sign that it is definitely Autumn.
    Much love. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. More prayers will be said for a complete recovery. Sending you a hug, it must be worrying times for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your niece but really pleased to hear the operation seems to have gone well. Wishing Andy a belated Happy Birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep breath needed! Hope all goes well. Never been much of a pickling fan - but we had a pickled gherkin the other day and I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-