Pages

Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Crafty Shopping Share!!!

Yoooo hoooooo.......Waving hello to Amy who reads my blog all the way over in Florida, USA and left her first comment yesterday.
Thank you Amy.

So....here we go with the crafty spending this week

Fabric Freedom Christmas fabric from the poor chap who is closing down. Half price £6 per metre instead of £12.

 Unknown brand also £6 per metre


I spy gingerbread men.

 I really needed embroidery threads for felt work and this assorted pack was good value for money and looks pretty decent.

 Beautiful trim destined for a summer top for Ruby next year.

 A bit of inspiration with a couple of free useful tools.

I was really happy to find the felt in that colour as I couldn't get any last year that was suitable for the gingies.

We've had a lovely Sunday so far. A roast beef dinner cooked and eaten....utter bliss to have our first brussel sprouts of the winter. Now we are all just doing our own thing. Hubby is watching something antiquey on tv, DD is reading and I am about to start pinning some blocks together ready to sew either today or tomorrow.
I've  put some eggs to pickle so they have gone into the stores for Christmas and all the laundry is cleared ready for the new week so the rest of the day should be pretty relaxing.
Not sure what next Sunday is going to be like as it will be the day before hubby goes in for his operation. I'm not sure if he would like a quiet day at home or if he'd like to go out for lunch along with Ruby and family. I'm going to have to sound him out on that one.

Hope you are all having a lovely day too.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Great bargains on the fabric. Loved the Christmas ones. We had our first sprouts of the season today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy's, its always a shame when a shop closes down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my first sprouts of the year too! Absolutely amazing! Love em. This week will fly for you n hubby. I know.
    The fabrics are just gorgeous and the trim is so sweet. Love looking at purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful crafty buys, but sad shop is closing. We used to have a fantastic cross stitch shop in town. I loved it. Admittedly I didn't visit all that often as it was on the other side of town, but it had everything you could ever want inside. Sadly it closed its doors. We used to have some papercraft/scrapbooking stores too but those have disappeared as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-