Pages

Followers

Thursday 11 May 2017

Poor Old Thing!!!

I had a really good night of sleep last night....so why have I woken up feeling like I have been battered and with all of my get up and go gone.
This happens far too often....and I don't like it.
I don't feel ill....just achey and sore in my shoulders, neck and back.
Still.....I'll just soldier on and maybe it will go off as the day goes on.

Ruby was so thrilled with her new skirt and top when I gave them to her last night and I was really amazed that they fit her so well but with room enough to grow so that she doesn't just get to wear them this summer. I am a little bit chuffed with meself...lol.
Today I'll make the other top up that is cut out. Exactly the same but I will add some lace to this one so that it looks a little different.

Leftovers for tea tonight. Savoury mince which I cooked the other day and I'll do some jacket potatoes and steamed carrots with it for a nice tasty meal without too much effort and then it looks like I am in for an easy weekend too. Chinese and a film tomorrow night as Andy and I will be on our own. Not sure what we will be doing Saturday but Sunday we will be going to the pub and meeting DDIL and the girls. I'm so glad they had nothing planned. I love going out for lunch with them.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Andy may have a night off work tonight as he has bought his bag in from the van with his work clothes and towel in to be washed and he doesn't usually bring that in until he has done his last day. I just hope he doesn't want me to sit and watch a film with him as I have plans to sew the strips together for the worn and washed quilt tonight once I have finished the top for Ruby.

Another sunny and breezy day today and I do believe it is getting warmer and warmer as the days go by.....and about time too...I am sick of shivering now.

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. It feels very shivery here today, after 20 deg sunshine yesterday afternoon! Hope you get all your sewing done in peace, and that your neck and shoulder aches go away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to have several days the same in a row wouldn't it Sooze.....preferably sunny and warm but not baking hot.
      Still aching:(

      Delete
  2. Well hark at you you clever old stick!! Could it be the concentrating sewing that's doing this to your neck and shoulders...sitting in one position doesn't do us any favours I know through experience. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is warm here with a light drizzle, I am so pleased that I could dance in it. I get that type of pain and washed out feeling every now and then, a sign that it is time to rest up for a bit and plan rather than do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sewing is on the back burner Pam as I didn't feel much better as the day went on...in fact I have had a nap this afternoon-x-

      Delete
  4. Just caught up with your week, no wonder you get aches perhaps from all the sewing. Not that I would suggest for a second that you should stop, your new free pattern is really nice and I can't wait to see your worn and washed quilt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to blame it on the housework Cheryl...lol.
      Too sore to sew yesterday but feel a lot better today so maybe something will be coming off the machine today-x-

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-