Pages

Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2017

It's Good To Be Nosy........!!!

......because if you are not nosy you may miss out on delicious things.....and thanks to Pam......... my nosiness was put into action to find out what an Impossible Quiche was.
A recipe was found and made for tea last night and it got the thumbs up from us all.  Very nice indeed and a keeper in the meal plan for the summer.

I managed to get the pj's recut and finished yesterday so Andy is happy.....just hoping he doesn't ask for more pairs for a little while.
The second crop top for Ruby is next on my list but it won't get done today as I have a few housey type jobs to be doing and by the time they are all finished it will be time for my munchkin to arrive for tea......homemade meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta....unless I change my mind and make burgers...I just can't decide at the moment.

The washing is out and blowing on the line to take advantage of the sunshine we have today. It would normally have stayed in the basket until washday next week but as it is a nice day and there was a full load I could put in I would rather do it and get it on the line.

Andy must haven taken the heavy hint about my being fed up of spending half of Sunday cooking and has told me to book a table at the pub for this week....yay.
DD will be away to The Lake District for the weekend so I am going to see if DDIL and the girls would like to join us if they have nothing planned and then maybe take them on to the park after lunch......weather permitting of course. 

A sneaky coffee and then on with the job list I think.
Hope it's a lovely day where you are.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely plan to have a meal out with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh Sheila...sounds as though you have a plan of action! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-