Very wet, very cold and thoroughly miserable outside this morning. Poor old DD will be working out in it later on today.
I cooked a small piece of gammon yesterday which we are going to have with salad for tea but salad ingredients are a bit low as we have eaten quite a lot this week so I shall need to nip out and stock up.
Andy is out with Miss Doodle making another attempt to get some guinea pigs. I hope they manage to get her some this week.......just had a phonecall from Andy....no guinea pigs in this week they all went earlier in the week. Ruby is disappointed bless her.
On the sewing front...one maxi skirt finished at last and one pair of PJ's just needing the leg hems doing although I must say that I am a little disappointed at how they have turned out.
The pattern envelope shows nice straight legged pyjama bottoms but the finished object doesn't resemble them in any way, shape or form. I took all his measurements correctly and used the size most suitable. I've used the correct seam allowances and still they look like clown trousers with just so much fabric in the legs that if he went outside on a windy day I swear he would take off. I will make them again but only when I have found a You Tube video on how to alter a trouser pattern to make slimmer legs.
The next project will be a pink broderie anglaise crop top for Ruby which I hope to get cut out today.
We were going to get the garden furniture out this weekend but I think it can stay where it is for now. At least it will save shifting it around for a while when we mow the lawn.
Rightio....I am off to finish me sewing.
Hope you all have a smashing weekend.