Pages

Followers

Monday 8 May 2017

....And Here We Are Again!!!

Good Monday morning.
The start of another new week which will take us halfway through May.
If it would warm up a bit I could probably believe it is actually May. 
I am seriously missing the coal fire at the moment....the warmth and cosiness....not the mess.

Yesterday was lovely.
The not cooking a roast dinner was fab and we all enjoyed the hot pork rolls.
I got one of Ruby's tops finished although it took longer than expected as I had to do a bit of unpicking....twice.....lol.
Today there is a small amount of laundry to finish off and a bit of tidying and hoovering to do and then I can get back to the other top.
I can't wait to give Ruby her new clothes on Wednesday when she comes for tea.

I think I shall need to put some music on this morning and dance round with the hoover to try and get warm.
Hope it's not so cold where you are.
Sheila-x-


 

11 comments:

  1. A fresh wind...but sitting outside lunch at home between learners. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly....I'd need Arctic wear here...it's freezing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I am the same Shelia, I feel really cold today, I shall have to get jigging as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stayed really cold all day. Heating had to go on and I went to bed with a hot water bottle.
      Isn't that crazy for May?

      Delete
  3. Sorry you don't have the same HOT sunny day that we're having today. You wouldn't believe that the weather and temperatures are so different on this tiny island of ours would you? I could be, but I'm not, in t shirt and shorts today, it's beautiful.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really want it hot Joan just warm enough not to have goosebumps up my arms all the time would do-x-

      Delete
  4. There is glorious sunshine here but sadly quite a keen wind making it feel really cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that wind is definitely chilling things down here too MM-x-

      Delete
  5. It is gloriously warm in my part of Wales, tee shirt and bare legs warm. I am reluctant to be indoors and miss a moment of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did eventually get some sun yesterday but the wind wouldn't let the warmth through.
      Honestly...going to bed with a hot water bottle in may is quite mad-x-

      Delete
  6. Those hot pork rolls sound lovely Sheila. I love that you make so many clothes for Ruby and Marlowe, I bet their wardrobes look like Elizabeth Taylor's. I'd like to try and make Sienna a little pinafore dress. Is there a pattern you could recommend - keep it simple mind - I'm only a novice! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-