Pages

Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Late Night And Late Up!!!

Good morning from a wet and dreary little corner of Staffordshire.

I am late up this morning as last night DD and I went to a late showing of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. We had to go in to the big town to see it as the little town only had one showing at the very odd time of 15:40pm.
Anyhoo after all the hype and hoo ha....we didn't enjoy the film at all so we won't be buying it when it comes out on DVD.
The best thing about the night was driving in the dark and seeing all the Christmas lights....lol.

We'll be off upstairs shortly to tackle the gift wrapping at last. It should go fairly quickly as I have been quite canny and either bought things in boxes which are easy to wrap or I have saved boxes to put odd shaped things into. I think there are only two very odd shaped things thank goodness.

Just wondering if I need a cup of coffee before we go and start.....no I don't think I will. The longer I put it off the later we will be getting done.

Hope you all have a great day.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. Shame about the film. Hope you managed to get all your wrapping done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to the cinema a few times and had that reaction. I don't go often now but always take some simple knitting with me, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not been to the cinema in yonks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baileys or sherry always help me with the wrapping marathon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-