Pages

Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2016

I'm On Fire!!!

Morning all.

Last night I decided to do another simple meal so we had bacon and egg with some tomatoes and crusty bread.
So there I was grilling the bacon. I pulled the pan out to check on it and the next thing I knew my hair and one of my eyebrows was badly singed as a huge sheet of flame came with it. Just what you want for Christmas.....a lopsided hair do and half your eyebrow missing. I'm just glad I hadn't bent down with my face near the grill else it could have been a lot worse.
That has never happened to me before. Andy thought it was funny.....he treads on dangerous ground.....lol.

Ruby's baking day has turned into a cuddle kind of day as she is not very well this morning. She will still be coming but we will just snuggle up on the sofa, watch some Christmas films and maybe drink some hot chocolate if she feels like it. It's very grey and damp here so just the perfect day for snuggling.
We'll have the house to ourselves for a while as Andy is off out to see his brother and deliver gifts. The fire will be lit and the tree lights and candles will be on. I just hope I don't catch whatever Ruby has.

Can anyone tell me how I get the thing where you can click to reply to individual comments on posts?
I don't have it and would love to be able to reply directly to a comment rather than have to write them all in one.
Is it a certain template you all use?
I've been meaning to ask about this for a while and keep forgetting.

Right I will go and light the fire before me gorgeous girl gets here.
Hope you all have a great day.
Sheila-x-

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelia, glad you weren't seriously injured.
    Sorry I can't help I don't know what you mean about the comments thing, I am sure someone will be able to help x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Ruby, hopefully she will feel better before the big day. Glad you weren't seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could have been a very nasty accident. What a shock. Hope the toddles soon picks up. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just show how quickly an accident can happen. I'm glad it wasn't any worse. I have a little reply option under comments. I didn't choose anything for it to be there though it just appeared. Sorry I can't be more help. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm glad you are alright. I've a tefal optigrill for the very same bacon on fire reasons. Maybe Andy could stop laughing and BUY YOU ONE!
    Hope your little Miss feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And sorry, no idea on the comment thing - we see the word reply printed on your blog and can just click it

    Ooooh just remembered!
    How I do it
    Is I go to 'view blog' and then I see the reply delete buttons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-