Pages

Followers

Monday 14 March 2011

Work Day!!!

So yesterday was a bit of a play day and today has been a work day. All the Mother's Day cards have gone to the shop and DDIL's office. I've caught up with orders, condensed the peeloffs down into a smaller box........ho yes they are on their way out......lol...., cut some card blanks and prepped them ready to make up into birthday cards tomorrow and I would like to say that I have left the workroom all tidy and ready for morning......but that would be a downright lie......it's a right tip....lol!!!

This last week we have had one of 'those weeks'. We started off with the microwave giving up the ghost and had to replace that. Then the tv aerial came crashing down in the wind and Mr Manic decided to have a new one instead of just the old one put back up...hooey that was expensive......and we've just had the quote for some repair work on the outside of the house which made our eyes water a bit but unfortunately as lovely as Mr Manic is...he just isn't very DIY inclined so it's a case of paying someone to do it.

I had a play with my Grand Calibur yesterday and have to say that I am well impressed so far. I've used Nesties, Quickutz Cookie Cutters and X Cut border dies in it.....both cutting and embossing and everything came out brilliantly. Going to try my long Sizzlet dies in it tomorrow to see how they go.

Off for a browse round the web with a nice cuppa and then an early night as I have a very early appointment at the docs.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-