Pages

Followers

Saturday 26 March 2011

Easy Does It!!!

Well I have managed to have a relatively pain free day today by the simple act of sitting on my ass for most of it...lol!!! I have been working I hasten to add.....just avoiding moving too much.
I have produced 24 cards for the shop/office box, sorted some stuff out and cut some card into mats and then about an hour ago I decided to do some stamping and inking. The card I started is looking rather nice but it will have to be finished off in the morning as I am quite tired now and don't want to mess it up.

Mr Manic had me in stitches yesterday. I managed to hobble around Tesco and do some shopping and while I went in there I sent himself to fetch a pound of ham from the butchers in town. That was all that was on his shopping list.......so what did he come back with.........a pound of ham and......a van........I kid you not. Well he didn't actually bring the van back with him but he had been and put down a deposit and will collect it later in the week. It was the way he walked up to me at the checkout in Tesco that cracked me up, never said hello even...just.....I've purchased a van. It is so like him to do something like that...lol!!!

The young Manic family have started their sorting out and packing today as they are both at home. Neither of them were looking forward to it as they have to start in the cellar and get rid of all the accumulated junk it holds. Mmm actually I don't envy them that.....I'm not big on cellars really.

I'm ready for a nice soak in the bath now and a read of me book........when I have evicted the spider that has taken up residence between two of the pages.....eeeeek!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Well, I know I've said you have my sympathies over the back before Sheila, but I'm really with you now! I did something to my back yesterday getting out of the car in a tight parking bay. I'm the opposite to you though in that I can barely sit still for more than 2 minutes and for once I'm having an early night just so I can lay down.

    Hope your pain eases tomorrow Sheila. Night Night!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    I have one of my little granddaughters sleeping over tonight and even though she is made up with a cough and cold (streaming bunged up nose and all) she is just such a pleasant little girl. Mamma's the only one allowed to wipe her nose 'cos Mamma is (and I quote) 'very gentle', lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee! I don't know what happened to my message Sheila but the last bit should have been the first!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-