Pages

Followers

Thursday 31 March 2011

Going Mad!!!

Well old age has finally caught up with me and I have spent the best part of the day thinking it was Saturday today......duh!!!
Anyway whatever day it was......Thursday....I think...lol.....it hasn't been a bad old day. Most of it was pain free which was awesome after nearly eight weeks of constant pain. I got a few jobs done and made a card. Couldn't take a pic as I need some new batteries which I'll pick up tomorrow.

Mr Manic collected his van today and he's like a dog with two flippin' tails........honestly boys and their toys eh? Must admit it is rather nice though......a VW Caddy. It will definitely come in handy when DS and family move in just under a fortnight.

Tonight I have the urge to do some knitting......heaven knows why as I am the worst knitter on the planet......lol. So I am off to search out my knitting bag and see what wool there is. I should really be finishing my crotcheted table mats but I'm not in the mood for that.

Tara for now.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-