Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Not The Fabbest Of Days!!!

Not sure why but today has been one of those days where you feel like you are wading through treacle.
Miss Doodle wasn't at her best.......poor little sausage. She is after more teeth and although she isn't grizzly she just isn't herself and is very hard to keep entertained.

DDIL did give me a bit of good news this morning.....most of the Mother's Day cards have sold besides some other ones and she also phoned this evening with a special order. So once tea was out of the way I was able to get upstairs to finish the eleven cards for the shop and office box and make the special order. No pics though as by the time I had done I was all in and didn't have the energy........it was so hot up there tonight.....either temperatures have risen or my own personal micro climate was in evidence......lol!!!

I'm going for a reading session on the sofa before bed so I'll say...tara for now.
Thanks for visiting.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-