Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 March 2011

Just snatching a few minutes on here while Ruby is sleeping.
Todays card is one of my favourites for Mother's Day this year. It's clean and simple and also quick to put together which is a bonus when you are making lots.
The butterfly is Cuttlebug.
Scalloped circle and plain circle are Sizzix and embossing is done with a five inch square folder.
Various flowers, brads and gems from my stash.

This is the last day I shall see Ruby for over a week as she is off on her holidays on Sunday. I hope the weather is better in Devon than it is here. Today looks beautiful if you are inside. It's bright and sunny but step outside and the wind takes the hairs off your legs. It's also bitterly cold.
So on that note I am going to make myself a nice hot coffee and browse for a little longer while the Princess sleeps.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-