Pages

Followers

Monday 7 March 2011

Finally!!!

Thank goodness I am now coming to the end of making Mother's Day cards. I have had to make loads this year with having the shop  and DDIL's box at the office. I've been very good though and tried to use things I had already so I've not had to lay out a lot for them....which is a good job as I have made six of each design.
This one is.....paper-Pink Petticoat and the rest is from my stash.

DS and DDIL have taken the cottage and I am a happy bunny........albeit slightly green with envy at it's location.....at the bottom of a mile long track. I expect I shall get to spend lots of time there though.

Well having been upstairs for the best part of ten hours I am whacked and ready for a nice soak in the bath and then an hour with my feet up before bed.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-