Pages

Followers

Friday 18 March 2011

Just A Little Easter Card!!!

Very quick and simple. The gorgeous chubby chicken is from Pink Petticoat coloured using Promarkers with a touch of glitter pen. Matted onto various die cut circles. I love the 'Happy Easter' stamp but can't for the life of me remember who made it. I think.......going on where I bought it from years ago that........it is either Penny Black or Imaginations.

I have had to stop taking the painkillers the doc prescribed me. They are upsetting my stomach and I've been pretty poorly today. Starting to feel a lot better now though and surprisingly my back has been much more comfortable than for a good while. Fingers crossed that it carries on improving.

Can't wait to see my little rays of sunshine on Sunday when they come for lunch. We got a postcard today from them and I just about choked with laughing. Apparently Little Miss Doodle has been sporting herself around Devon shouting.......big tits!!! DS and DDIL have been somewhat embarrassed but have now discovered that she means biscuit.......rofl!!! I shall remind her of this when she is old enough to be embarrassed....lol!!!

Well I am off to have a play on a game DD has bought for the PC. It's very frustrating but rather good.

Thanks for dropping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-