Pages

Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Shopping Mum!!!

Evening all.
Another simple card today for Mother's Day using an image from The Clipart Fairy and the usual Sizzix and Quickutz circle dies.

Well I now have a whole week to do just as I please apart from a visit to the docs on Tuesday. I really want to get some stamping done, envelope sorting and card blank cutting as I have quite a few odd sized envelopes that want using up. Other than that I expect Mr Manic will be putting in his orders for favourite meals so I'll be spending some time in the kitchen.
Tomorrow I will be shopping......food and crafty.......so will probably be out for most of the day.
Just for now though I am in snuggle mode and am off to make a sandwich as I am hungry now after a day with not much of an appetite.
Thanks for your visit.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-