Pages

Followers

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rocket Boy!!!

The card order from DDIL was for a one year old boy. I'm not fond of making cards for children but luckily I had purchased this Rocket Boy collection from The Clipart Fairy some time ago as I liked the colours.
Besides the collection I have used Sizzix and Quickutz circle dies, Fruit Smoothie Sizzlet Alphabet for the number one and stars from a pack of embellishments by Paper Cellar.

Not made any cards tonight as DDIL had to work late and I have spent over an hour walking the floor with a very fractious Ruby. My back and legs are so painful after that little session that I am self prescribing painkillers and a warm bath to try and sooth them a bit.

Mr Manic is over the moon as he has been made permanent at the job he's doing. While I am grateful that he has this job I have to admit that I am not keen on the permanent night shift as I dislike being on my own at night. Ah well you can't have it all so you have to take what's there don't you? Ooooh I am such a whingy old carcass.......lol!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-