Pages

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2011

......And Here We Are!!!

.......back round to Sunday again. Another week gone by in a blur.
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and crafty things. I have been crafting but just not got around to taking pics yet.....I'll get onto that today after lunch.
Been frantically topping up on Mother's Day cards and was upstairs until 2:30 this morning.

Elsewhere in the Manic household.......Mr Manic and DDIL went to look at a cottage ten minutes down the road from us last week and DDIL loved it. She is going back tomorrow with DS and hopefully they will take it.
My back was fooling me when I thought it was on the mend. It's as bad as before and I am pretty much at the end of my rope with it now so I will make an appointment to see the doc when I go down for my blood tests tomorrow and see if I can get it sorted out.
Right......well I am chief cook today so I'll go and get on with preparing it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sheila-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-