Pages

Followers

Friday 26 July 2019

Summer Breeze!!!

There is a very slight breeze here this morning....subtle but it's there....so I have braved opening the curtains and windows to let some of it in.
It's still 28.5C in the house but it does feel much better than yesterday which was horrendously hot.
Jobs have been done this morning and the kitchen is all sparkly and clean ready for my visitors and I am just waiting for Andy to get up so that I can go and hoover upstairs and change the bedding. Usually when he finishes for his annual leave he doesn't bother going to bed but Sod's Law he will be stuck there until tea time today.

We have very loose plans for the weekend depending on the weather but at some point we need to take Ruby shopping for her football boots, shin pads and gum shield that she needs for her new school. The list of stuff she has to have is huge so Andy and I said we would help out.
Marlowe will also be starting pre-school and she has to have a uniform too. My goodness she will look cute in that and although I don't want their Summer break to fly by I can't wait to see the first day of school pictures.
Sunday will be a definite family lunch at the pub day albeit a later one as they were pretty booked up. That suits all of us except Andy who likes his lunch at 12 on the dot.

So here's to a fabulous weekend with my little munchkins and I hope you all have a great one too.
There probably won't be much in the way of posts now until Monday so see you then.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Have a really lovely weekend, Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a weekend with the grandbabies to make one realize how extremely precious they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend, Sheila. I hope the weather is cooler for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend planned. Enjoy every moment with your little munchkins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I'm thrilled to hear that Ruby's playing football at school - I think I'd have been a lot more interested if we'd played footie rather than boring netball and brutal hockey! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a lovely weekend with Ruby. Nothing quite like it, is there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-