Pages

Followers

Thursday 11 July 2019

I Must Have Been Quite Mad.......!!!

.......to have done a cooked meal last night....crikey it was hot in that kitchen.
Salad all the way today as it is already 26C in the sewing room.

The girls were an absolute dream while they were here. I was worried Marlowe wouldn't eat her tea but I needn't have been.......she loved her chicken pie and ate so many carrots I thought she'd turn orange....lol.
They are so different my girls....Ruby avoids veg like the plague but Marlowe hoovers it up....cooked or raw....she doesn't mind as long as there is some at least with her meal.
Her request for tea on sleepover day at the end of the month....fish fingers and salad.....bless her.

I have a couple of jobs that could be done today but they are upstairs and involve a little noise. Andy is in bed so they will have to wait.......and once I have had a quick tidy in the living room the day is mine. I think it will be a stitching day with maybe a bit of a nanna nap this afternoon as I was up way too early this morning after a hot and bothered night.
First though I need some breakfast, a coffee and a read of my newspapers.

Have a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

6 comments:

  1. Mornin' Sheila. The garden is getting a drink of lovely warm rain and it is really needed. Everything was starting to look a bit tired. Blimey it's warm though isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornin' Cherie.....we could do with a bit of rain and it's clouded over now so we may well get some. My garden is not looking good at all this year....an army of slugs ate nearly everything early on although my chalice rose is blooming like a mad thing.
      Hugs-x-

      Delete
  2. I love a day off where you can get up early get your jobs out of the way and spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want to which may or may not include a nanna nap to recharge the batteries.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't remember the last time we had rain....wish we would have some, it might clear this horrible hot humidity. Far too hot to be cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I pop in for tea, Sheila, can I have my fishfingers sandwiched in white heavily buttered bread please? When I am finished trying to lose weight, that's what I 'm having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am rather partial to a fish finer myself. Rain and a thick mist here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-