Pages

Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2019

A No Sew Woodland Fairy Skirt!!!

The skirt is done and I think it turned out pretty good.........


........and no sewing involved at all.
I just need to try it on the fairy herself and maybe adjust the waist a little.
The little things hanging from the hook are the wristlets that were asked for.
I hasten to add that she will be wearing leggings under the skirt....lol.

.....and while I am showing that pic I will also show the set of Halloween cross stitch pictures I did............


I'm still trying to decide how to turn them into a finished piece. I love them but I am definitely off pumpkins for life after stitching that lot.

So looking forward to seeing Ruby today and hearing about her first induction day at the new school she will be going to in September. I'm not sure if she has had a hot dinner or pack up so I am hedging my bets and doing hot lamb koftas with a side salad and a crusty roll. I think she'll like that.
I will not be partaking of any salad today as I seem to have developed a bit of a reaction to it and have spent all night in the bathroom. This has happened a few times lately.....always when I have had salad....even just a small side salad. Goodness knows what I shall do if I can't eat it any more 😟

Just a bit of tidying to do and the hoover to run over then I shall have an hour on my new cross stitch before the munchkin arrives.

Hope you are having a lovely day in the sunshine.
Sheila-x-

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read you've been unwell, Sheila. I wonder what could be causing it?
    The skirt is so sweet and I'll bet Ruby looks lovely in it. Will you be able to watch her in the show? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Ruby will love that little outfit, its lovely. Take one thing out each time you have salad and you will discover the culprit...onions are a prime suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about making the pictures into a cushion cover front? Hope you're soon over your digestion issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cross stitching. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-