Pages

Followers

Friday 19 July 2019

A Day Full Of Lovely!!!

Yesterday was just one of the nicest days.
Just after Andy had gone to work the phone rang and I fully expected it to be a cold caller.....but no......it was an old friend I haven't seen or heard from in ages.....she was passing nearby and wondered if she could call in....well heck yes 😀
We had a fabulous hour or three catching up and I got to meet her new dog who was absolutely gorgeous.
Into me posh clobber and out of the house by six to go and see Ruby in her last school play. Oh it was so good.....a little bit of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, lots of fairies and some beautiful songs.
DD and I hadn't eaten before we went out so she said that as I was in me posh she would treat me to a meal out to make the most of it and we got home just after Andy at gone 9pm.

Today has been quite a bit cooler with plenty of rain for the garden which made it much more comfortable to get some jobs done this morning and I have just come down from a lovely bath that has soothed my aching shoulders....bliss!!!

Now I have an hour or so to stitch before I prepare our evening meal.
I am one happy bunny 😀

Hope you have all had a fabulous day.
Sheila-x-

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day, Sheila. I can almost hear the joy in your words. Doesn't it give you a feeling of contentment when such goods things coincide. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you smiling to yourself as you are posting this, Sheila. What a lovely day it turned out to be! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day. There is nothing like an event and getting dressed up to lift the spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day full of lovely - what a fabulous title for a post. I wish I'd thought of that! Glad you had such a good day; it lifts the spirits doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day you had! Culture, family and time with friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-