Pages

Followers

Monday 15 July 2019

Another Weekend Gone!!!

I did the mad thing again yesterday and had the oven on for a roast lunch. Luckily it was quite a bit cooler so not quite as hot as I expected in the kitchen. The afternoon got pretty warm but by then lunch was over and done with.

We went a wander up to the garden centre after lunch for a bit of fresh air and I came away with bargains in the shape of several heavily reduced Dylon dyes from the craft shop to add to my collection for dying my cross stitch fabrics.
We sat and had a cone of local farm ice cream (naughty but very nice) while admiring the most beautiful vintage car parked on the car park.

I didn't start the laundry when I got back as I just couldn't be bothered so that is being done now with a bit of stitching in between loads.
Andy is on afternoon shifts so that means lovely simple meals in the evenings for DD and I. Today will be two small slices of toast with Mexicana cheese and a side salad to clear out the salad drawer before I go and replenish it tomorrow.
The Mexicana cheese is a recent discovery for us and is absolutely delicious......cheese on toast with a good old kick to it....lol.....as it contains jalapeno chillies.

Something is beeping in the kitchen so that will be another load done.
Do all these beeping things drive you nuts?
The fridge beeps if I leave the door open too long, the washing machine beeps as does the microwave....grrrrrr!!!

Have a lovely day.
Sheila-x-

2 comments:

  1. Where would we be without the things that go BEEP. How could we possibly function without them.

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can often be seen doing the round of the kitchen as I can never work out which beep is for what...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-