Pages

Followers

Saturday 13 July 2019

Sitting By An Open Window!!!

I was up late this morning as I only just fell asleep as it was getting light after another hot and bothered night.
I do so loathe this heat.
This morning though there is a very slight cool breeze which I am taking full advantage of by sitting by the open window and sipping my morning tea.
It is quite lovely.
For the moment the house is blissfully quiet as Andy and DD are both out. I have no plans to go anywhere today and only have a few jobs to complete before I can get back to my stitching which I am finding so relaxing that I don't know why I ever stopped doing it.

The peace is shattered....Mr Whirlwind is back (now I know where Marlowe gets it from...lol) and causing mayhem in my kitchen.....I'll add clearing up after him to my list then.

Hope you all have a lovely and peaceful weekend.
Sheila-x-


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you're not left with too much of a mess to clean up.
    Enjoy your stitching and keeping cool. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope there's not too much mess...lol! Hope you manage to get some more stitching done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought an air conditioner as we live in a town that gets very warm in the summer .. I definitely don't regret that purchase .. need my sleep. Not much use this year as it is a soggy sort of year. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.
It is much appreciated.
Sheila-x-